Sunday, March 09, 2008

New job... New life?

YES! After 8 years in IT line, I am moving OUT of it. I know my future don't hold in IT line for one simple reason, I am weak with technologies. Having spent 5 plus years in current company, I just don't see myself going anywhere upwards. Not to mention that I have not have a single promotion all this years.

I am moving to Operations. It's not going to be easy as it a brand new environment to me. I supposed to be working under the friend who recomended me the job but life is never easy for me and I was 'thrown' to a totally alien environment to start my new career. Being highly adaptive (as least thats what I think.. heehee) I should be able to survive, I hope.

Monday 10 March 2008, I will sign a new employment contract and FIRE my boss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home