Thursday, January 03, 2008

Realising 2007

Another year gone, another wrinkle formed, another white hair sprouting amidst my thick black hair. Nothing special or major happened in 2007. Made some new friends and found a few old secondary classmate through Facebook. Besides continuing my academic pursue of my bachelor degree, I learn or realise somethings other things in life throughout the year. Below are some of the things I got realised and learn.
  • My retina's have holes in them and I need to see a doctor immediately if I start seeing flashing lights, black spots etc.
  • My irregular heart palpitation wasn't due to cholesterol (I have excellent cholesterol according to the doctor)
  • Despite great effort in keeping them clean, wisdom tooth still have to go.
    You don't shock a heart if it's flat-line through EFR course.
  • I do like working early in the morning. Watch the sky gets brighter as I heads towards the office.
  • There are chalets and lots of entertaining facilities on Pulau Bukom (SHELL refinery island)
  • Thai Disco is patronized by locals instead of Thais.
  • Its a complete different experience watching a play in the open at Fort Canning Park as compared to watching them in theatres.
  • Mola Mola's made you forget that you are in 19 degrees water.
  • All you need is a good cook on-board and you can have a 8 course lunch including chill crab done using a kitchen with nothing more than just a gas stove.
  • Star Virgo is still the same after 7 years. Thank you baby.
  • Someone can be chatting with you on MSN one moment and lying in ICU fighting for his/her life the next. Do treasure those around you NOW.
  • The saying "Girls don't meant what they say" to be very true.
  • People can just changed (esp gals) with a flick of a switch and I certainly don't mean changing of clothes.
  • It's better to mind my own business at times as it really doesn't pay to be kind to some.
  • I can get paid going for exercises in camp.
  • School can just retired a core module without having a replacement module for it.
  • I am still very much a movie freak with a total of 68 movies watched in 2007.
  • People are more interested to see an actor's 'eggs' than an actress completely nude. Especially if the actor is Tony Leung (梁朝偉).
  • Jay Chow (周杰轮) can sing, can direct a movie, can play piano with a single hand without looking but still can't act.
  • Tanya Chua (蔡健雅)writes nicer songs as she matures and out of love.
  • Liverpool will continue to loss to Man U through set pieces if Benitez refused to change his zone marking defence tactics.

2007 has been a pretty good year for me. Having someone special to share with me throughout.

Starts the new year with a $20 parking FINE. Looks like it's going to be a FINE 2008 for me. Don't ask me about New Year resolutions, I don't want to have any because I don't keep any. heehee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home