Monday, May 19, 2008

闭关修练

Have not blog for awhile. Have been busy with new job. Sure feels and sees the difference from a IT prostitute to middle management. Immediate boss wasn't exactly someone I wanted to work with but still okay lah, no matter what, she's better than my ex boss. Doing operations sure is not easy, everyday got so much to take care of and there are tons of meetings to attend. I don't like meetings :(

Nothing much happens beside suay suay kenna one harassment from some weirdo but finally was managed to get rid of her.  

Now am on leave to prepare for my FINAL exams. After 3.5 years, I finally see some light at the end of the tunnel. I can finally get my degree and stop studying. NO more studying for me, at least those course that is going to take years to complete one. Short courses still okay.

Good luck for my exams and I will update again with my new job. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home