Sunday, June 08, 2008

Put on standby

I remember me blogging about being the last fiddle to some friends. Unknown to me, I might very much doing the same to others.

Frankly, I tried hard not to do that as I know how bad it feels having being put on 'standby' by others. However, sometimes perhaps I tried too hard meet up with every friends as much as I can and unknowingly screwed up their own plans having to wait for me to confirm my time of meeting them.

I starting to say 'NO' to more people these days. Not by choice at times as the new job really takes up quite a bit of my time. Past 2 Saturdays, I only managed to get off work at 5pm. I don't think I have any mood to go out at 5pm on Saturday dressed in my office shirt and pants.

Oh well... learning is a never ending process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home